professional dance classes for adults
Whether you are new to dance, returning to dance or a continuing dancer, Metropolitan School of the Arts offers classes for you. Our adult dance program offers a wide variety of dance opportunities for students of all levels.
Adult dance classes and programs at Metropolitan School of the Arts are for students 18 years and older. Most of our adult classes are offered on a drop-in basis, which gives you the flexibility to drop in and out of classes that fit into your schedule. The Social Ballroom series class typically runs for 8-week sessions throughout the year, however, drop-in social classes are available as well.
New to dance? Give us a call at 703.339.0444 and we’ll help guide you through choosing the right dance program to meet your needs.
Adult Dance Classes Include:
- Ballet (beginning through advanced)
- Tap (beginning through advanced)
- Jazz (beginning through advanced)
- Hip-Hop (beginning through advanced)
- Contemporary/Modern (intermediate)
- Social Ballroom (series and drop in classes)
Adult Fitness Classes Include:
- MetroBarre (a hybrid class of Pilates, Yoga and ballet barre)
Click here to see our schedule of classes.